Come and work with us.
Remote Worker / Admin Support (Freelance)
Due to business growth, we are seeking to recruit a freelance administrator to enhance our virtual workforce.
This is a 50/50 telephone/admin-based role working from home c. 30-40 hours per week.
The role includes:
- Speaking to medical professionals to help them prepare and collate their professional paperwork.
- Following set process and sending documents according to timelines and due dates
- Working with cloud-based platforms such as Google, Office utilising GDocs and Sheets across the team
- Helpline support calls between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday (AM/PM shift basis)
Our remote workers collaborate socially via Zoom, phone, WhatsApp and we endeavour to have keeping in touch days locally within the Colchester area over coffee!
You’ll be driven, team-orientated, eager to learn and have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Successful candidates will:
- Be calm under pressure
- Be professional and courteous
- Have experience in a customer facing role
- Be familiar and confident working within a cloud-environment
- Possess excellent communication skills
You will be expected to assist on our support helpdesk and will therefore need a reliable home internet connection, modern computer and headset and your own mobile phone.
Please email [email protected] and tell us a little about yourself, accompanied with the latest copy of your CV.
Interviews are being held Wednesday 15th March.
Please note that you must be available to attend training in person and be available to start within 2 weeks.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Application Deadline: 10 March 2023
Products and Services
- MEDSU App
- Appraisal Toolkit
- Medical Appraisals
- Revalidation Management
- MSF Feedback Surveys
- PA & Concierge Services
- Governance Services
- RO Services
- Training & Events
UK Company Number 08220779
© Copyright MEDSU 2020