Mastering Preparation for the NEW CQC Single Assessment Framework
What is the New CQC Single Assessment Framework?
The CQC intends to change how they assess health and social care services across England. They will transition to a new Single Assessment Framework which is expected to enter into force before the end of 2023. According to the CQC the new framework will assess providers, local authorities and integrated care systems with a consistent set of key themes from registration through to ongoing assessment.
At a glance:
- The CQC aims to assess services on an ongoing basis
- The regulations will remain the same
- The 5 Key Questions and the Ratings scale will remain the same
- The Key Lines Of Enquiries(KLOEs) will be replaced by Quality Statements, made up of ”WE” Statements and ”I” Statements
- Evidence will be collected under the Quality Statements using using 6 new Evidence Categories:
- people’s experiences
- feedback from staff and leaders
- observations of care
- feedback from partners
- outcomes of care
Training & Awareness Webinars
NEW DATES COMING SOON!
We have been hosting exclusive online training events for healthcare organisations to assist in improving awareness of the CQCs New Single Assessment Framework, build knowledge and aide preparation for the rollout, which commences in November 2023.
Our attendees benefit from interactive group exercises, reflective discussions and of course, networking.
These webinars also discuss how providers can enhance compliance with the Well-Led / Good Governance key question in preparation for the new SAF.
Our webinars are either held as full day or bite-size events and are ideal for Registered Managers/Service Manager/NMC and HCPC registrants, and anyone that is involved in Compliance or Quality management.
Register for updates on our upcoming webinars to receive our direct notifications when new events are scheduled.
Get Notifications for Upcoming Events:
UK Company Number 08220779 | © Copyright MEDSU 2022